Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter Party time at Grandmas 2013

Since Payson would be gone for Easter we partied a little early. Brittany's boys were so excited they called me for 2 days and asked questions about the party. I think they had a pretty fun time, I know I did. Love these kids so much. Just like it was Christmas they waited patiently (almost) on the stairs and then went crazy collecting all their surprises. I love doing my little parties with my Grandkids. It makes me happy, crazy, and tired.
Dayton
This is the true sassyness of Harper

Payson loved finding eggs
But nobody told him he couldn't eat plastic eggs
 
 

Kroix

The Kids waited patiently
 
but the parents were pretty out of control


Braelynn
 
Braxton was so good at finding things
Hayden

Braelynn
 

Harper in her cowgirl boots
 

Dayton's cute smile

Jordyn and Cody

Kacey, Payson, and Landon

Dayton, Blake, Hayden, Braelynn, Brittany, and Braxton

Keysto, Kroix, Harper, and Kaley

Best gift was all the kids got recorders. Payback to all my children ha ha ha

Coloring easter eggs

I think Blake is a professional egg colorer

Carol and Gary the luckiest Grandparents


Kaley

Hayden

Kacey and Payson

Goofballs
 
Sally and Mindi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment