Sunday, April 14, 2013

MISSING THEM EVERYDAY

 

Landon, Kacey, and Payson have been in the Phillipines for 3 weeks. It's crazy how much Payson looks like he has grown a foot and is doing so many grown up things. They are still living in a hotel while they wait for their home to be completed. Payson is definitely the king of the hotel. They all love him and he thinks he runs the joint. Oh how I miss this kid and okay his parents too. We are so lucky with the communications that we are blessed with. Everyday I get to talk to them, and sing songs and play with Payson. I get to kiss him and watch him play. I even get wet, slobbery kisses from him (on screen kisses). I guess this will have to do for now until I get there or they come here for a visit. Jordyn and Cody are leaving on April 28th at 10pm to join them in their adventure. As you can tell by all the pictures we are missing this them just a little bit.


I am such a nice Grandma. I got this flute for Payson at Easter time. Sometimes it's nice to payback your children for all the stress they have caused you throughout their life. As you can see he is an exceptional flute player.  Go Payson!
 
This is one of Payson's favorite places to go. This big play area is inside a mall. When you go to the Mall in Bacolod you have to go through full security. They have to pay for him to play there. Funny thing is they have to pay for them to go in and watch him too because it is a childcare for parents while they shop. Kacey is not yet comfortable about leaving him there without them.
 
Daddy is such a good sport to play with his buddy. Poor Landon has to go down the slide a million times while Kacey Facetimes me so I can watch him play. I'm thinking it's okay because I can't watch him in person. Sorry Lando, but thanks for making Grandma happy
 
They spend a lot of time at the pool. It is so hot there that everyday is pool time. What a life! Payson loves his pool time. I think Dad likes it too, it is relief from the heat
 
YES he thinks he is in charge. He know if he pushes that button he gets to go UP to the pool and to eat, or DOWN to the people in the next photo......
 
and video.....(sorry you'll have to turn your head on this one)
He has this hotel staff wrapped around his little fingers. He thinks he is a celebrity. They love him! He walks out of the elevator a right over to the counter every time so they can pay attention to him. As you can see he is almost as big as they are, what a cutie.
 
It takes a lot out of a little boy to play so hard all day long. He deserves to crash with Mommy and snuggle. Oh how I wish that was me snuggling that big guy.
 
He loves to use Dad's IPad. He is watching baby animals.
Yep I think he is so cute!
 
Payson hates it when Dad has to sleep, he sneaks over and tries to wake him up. Notice his cute little head peaking over the table. Landon works nights (which is days in the United States) and tries to sleep during the day (which is nights in the United States) but as you can see it isn't that easy when you have a toddler in a hotel room that wants to play with  Daddy when he gets home from work. I bet Landon can't wait to get into their house and get some well deserved rest.
 
He likes chilling in the suitcase with his chocolate milk. He is a natural born traveler.
 Grandma Gwen said it best "send me home to my Grandmas"
 
Getting ready for bed consists of one of his favorite things, brushing his teeth. I dare  you to try to take away that tooth brush. I can guarantee a fit will be had.
 
Payson loves pizza. It is a good thing there is a Pizza Hut close by so he can satisfy his appitite. What a cutie, look at those guns
 
 
 
He is starting to talk more and more. He is obsessed with balls so it's no wonder one of his first words would be ball. What a sweet little voice!
 
Little Mr. Attitude wishing he could drive like Dad
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love this post!! Makes me sad!!! We miss you guys and love you!! Nice work C Dawg!!

    ReplyDelete