Friday, May 24, 2013

Braxton Graduates from Discovery Time Preschool



 Discovery Time Preschool class of 2013
 
 

 
Wow this means I am getting OLD!!! My adorable, handsome, amazing, smart, talented Grandson Braxton Blake Mecham graduated from preschool tonight! He was an amazing singer, performer, and speaker. I can't believe he will start Kindergarten in the Fall. I remember the day this sweet little boy came into our lives. He is so special and we love him so much. He loved all the treats afterwards and the scrapbooks his teacher made of the year. CONGRATS BRAXTON!!!! Now be prepared for the best singing job you have ever heard cuz this boy has a voice. Monotone is marvelous, right?

 
 
 
 



Proud Parents Blake and Brittany

Teacher Kaley...she is his Aunt Kaley too

Cooper and Braxton

Kinlee and Braxton

Mindi, Braxton, and Sally

Mom and Braxton
 
Me and my sweet boy. Love him!

Dayton and Hayden

Braelynn

Grandma Sue

Grandpa Ned

No comments:

Post a Comment