Monday, May 20, 2013

My favorite time of the year. Little league with all my fovorite little guys!

I absolutely love Baseball season. When my children were little we spent several nights of the week at the ballpark and I am so happy to be able to go watch my sweet grandsons play. They make me smile and laugh. I love watching them try to hit the ball, run all around the field usually not to the bases and of course running to homeplate to score. Gary and I are in a very good spot in our lives and we definately enjoy our grandchildren. Here are a couple photos of the first games of the season. Braxton is playing Coach Pitch. Hayden, Dayton, and Kroix are playing T-ball. Brittany and Kaley are coaching the t-ball team so it's a family affair every week.
Braxton

Braxton, look at that form

Harper trying to get in on the action. I think she needs a smaller helmet

Hayden

Dayton liking the cheers from the family

Dayton hitting a home run

Kroix heard all of us cheering so he turned around and started clapping too

Kroix

1 comment: